LiaoYuan Ultra Bright 28 LEDs Outdoor Solar Wall Lights

This is just what I needed for outside my back door when I take my dog out. I'm surprised with how bright this little light is I will be investing in more of these lights in the future. I love that it's solar powered so I don't have to mess with wires, installing this is so easy as screwing in a screw. This is great not only for outside but can be used inside also on stairs or in hallways. What makes this better is it has motion detect that has a nice wide range. Just make sure that this gets enough light during the day time to last through the evening when it's going to be used. Because its solar powered it allows you to remove and place in full sun during the daytime and hand back in the evenings.

On the top of the liaoyuan solar light, you have the solar panel which is a nice size to catch the direct sunlight, on the other side you have 28 led lights that will go from dim to bright when motion is detected this is actually quite bright. The higher you hand the wider the light beam is on the ground.I don't recommend looking direct into the light  when it's at the brightest as it does leave you with dots dancing in front of your eyes.
On the back cover you have the slot to hang from a screw or nail, and also a pin hole to turn on or off with the included key.tjis is waterproof so can be used in wet areas, but do not submerge under water. This only measures around 4 inches wide by 4 inches high. Nice  and discreet design and not too heavy that it will damage your home.
you can pick up this LiaoYuan Solar Lights Outdoor Ultra Bright 28 LED Security Motion Sensor Wireless Waterproof for Patio,Deck,Yard 3 Modes Off/Brightest/Dim 2200mAh Built-in Battery Black Plastic Body  on Amazon for $15.99 each or a set for $25.99 plus shipping



Rating 5 Stars
 
Big Sale for Latest Wrist Phones

I received this product at a discounted price in order for my honest unbiased review. The fact I received this at a discounted price did not influence my opinion. I am thankful I got to try this product out and give you my honest real opinion.
Follow me for more real honest opinions sometimes you have to be brutally honest when a product is bad
if you would like something reviewed contact me at y333reviews@gmail.com or use the contact form